This is the page where you can find all of the pages relating to stroke.
There is also a specific learn topic in our member area where you can complete self directed learning for your professioanl development.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Stroke"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Scapular Dyskinesia
- Six Minute Walk Test / 6 Minute Walk Test
- Stroke Medical Management
- Stroke Outcome Measures Overview
- Stroke Rehabilitation Assessment of Movement (STREAM)
- Stroke: Assessment
- Stroke: Case Study
- Stroke: Clinical Guidelines
- Stroke: Physiotherapy Assessment
- Stroke: Positioning
- Stroke: The Evidence for Physiotherapy
- Stroke: The Role of Physical Activity
- Stroke:Case Study Section 2
- Stroke:Case Study Section 3
- The effectiveness of gaming technology in neurological rehabilitation
- The emerging role of Microsoft Kinect in physiotherapy rehabilitation for stroke patients
- The influence of antidepressant medication on physiologic processes and exercise
- Tinetti Falls Efficacy Scale
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA)