Category:Nottingham University Spinal Rehabilitation Project
This project forms part of the first Spinal Rehabilitation module in the three year undergraduate physiotherapy course (BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy) at the University of Nottingham. Students will choose topics in relation to spinal rehabilitation and either create new pages or review and update existing Physiopedia articles in this area. To read more visit the Project Page
Pages in category "Nottingham University Spinal Rehabilitation Project"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Adolescent Back Pain
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis and Back Pain
- An Overview of Neck Pain in Wheelchair Users
- Anatomy Slings and Their Relationship to Low Back Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (Axial Spondyloarthritis)
- Aquatic Therapy in the Management of Chronic Low Back Pain
- Assessment and management of cervicogenic headaches post traumatic injury