Category:Neurological - Case Studies
This category contains case studies relating to neurological conditions.
Pages in category "Neurological - Case Studies"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Case Study - Rehabilitation of Post Concussion Syndrome
- Case Study: Exercise in MS
- Case Study: Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Sub-Acute)
- Case Study: Traumatic Brain Injury and Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)
- Cerebral Palsy- Young Adult Case Study
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease: A Case Study
- Conversion Disorder Case Study
- Parkinson's Disease: A Case Study
- Parsonage-Turner Syndrome: Case Study
- Physiotherapy Management of Middle Stage Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS): A Case Study
- Post Concussion Syndrome Case Study: Following a Fall
- Post Polio Syndrome - Case Study
- Post-Concussion Syndrome Case Study: 17 Year Old Male Athlete
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy: A Case Study
- The Effect of Rhythmic Auditory Stimulation on a 75 year old male with Parkinson's- A Case Study
- The Management of Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms with Tai Chi Exercise Program: A Case Study
- The outpatient physical therapy experience of a 63 year old male with right cerebellar ischemic stroke: a case study