The following section discusses the causes of amputation and the role of physiotherapists in the assessment and management of amputees.
Pages in category "Amputees"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Paediatric limb deficiency
- Pain Management of the Amputee
- Pathology Leading to Amputation
- Phantom limb pain
- Post-fitting management of the amputee
- Pre-Fitting Management of the Patient with a Lower Limb Amputation
- Principles of Amputation
- Prosthetic Feet
- Prosthetic Knees
- Prosthetic rehabilitation
- Prosthetics for Individuals with Hip Disarticulation/ Hemipelvectomy Amputations