Clubfoot Content Development Project
This content development project created evidence based information on all aspects of managing of the individual with clubfoot. Much of this project was guided by the Africa Clubfoot Training project and guided the curriculum for the Clubfoot MOOC which took place in November 2017 in collaboration with ICRC and GCI.
Anyone is welcome to join in this project. You will be joining people from all over the world in contributing evidence based articles to create an evidence based reference on management of individuals with Clubfoot. In return for your efforts you will receive a certificate of completion to help you evidence your learning through your involvement with this project.
First content development phase: June 2017 - October 2017
As a participant in this project you will contribute to the creation (or update an existing) page within Physiopedia. You may choose to take part in this project as a personal contribution to your own professional development and/or you may wish to contribute evidence based information to develop this resource for our profession. Your contribution will be reviewed by Physiopedia and once complete recognised by the award of a certificate of completion.
If you would like to take part in this project please follow the instructions below.
- Choose an article from the list below that you would like to develop. Be sure that the article doesn't already have a name next to it.
- At this point you should email the project co-ordinator to let them know that you would like to join the project and which page you would like to work on. Please feel free also to ask any questions that you have in relation to this project e.g. if you feel a new page needs adding to the list.
- You will receive an email from Rachael (the project co-ordinator) to confirm you participation in the project and also to confirm the page that you will develop.
- Once you have received this confirmation you are free to get on with working on your page. You should be complete your work in a word (or similar) document. If you are comfortable working in Physiopedia we are very happy for you to work directly in Physiopedia instead of producing a word document, you can request an editing account here.
- Once you have completed your article please email project co-ordinator to let them know.
- Your article will be reviewed by the project team and you will be emailed a response of approval or of amendments to be made.
- Once the article has been finally approved, it will be published and you will receive your certificate of completion.
If you have any questions please do email us.
- Achilles Tenotomy
- Adherence in Clubfoot Treatment
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
- Assessing Children with Clubfoot
- Atypical Clubfoot
- Bangla Clubfoot Tool
- Bracing for Clubfoot
- Case study lower limb amputation: Amputee Case Study
- Casting for Clubfoot
- Clubfoot with Post-Surgical Relapse
- Common Errors in Clubfoot Management
- Creating a Clubfoot Clinic
- Idiopathic Bilateral Clubfoot
- Idiopathic Bilateral Clubfoot - Pirani score 6
- Idiopathic Unilateral Clubfoot
- Introduction to Clubfoot
- Management of Clubfoot
- Multidisciplinary Team in Managing Clubfoot
- Neglected Bilateral Clubfoot
- Neglected Idiopathic Bilateral Clubfoot
- Pirani Score
- Pirani Score Example
- Ponseti method
- Recurrent Clubfoot
- Role of Parents/Carers in Clubfoot
- Roye Score
- Treating Older Children with Clubfoot
- When to Rethink Clubfoot Treatment