Category:The University of Waterloo Clinical Biomechanics Project
This project forms part of the Clinical Biomechanics of Musculoskeletal Conditions (KIN 470) is a 4th year, seminar course that encourages the application of knowledge and skills acquired in the 100-300 level courses and provides an opportunity to further develop skills related to knowledge acquisition and communication. The project focuses on clinical biomechanics of musculoskeletal conditions. For more information visit the Project page
Pages in category "The University of Waterloo Clinical Biomechanics Project"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Biomechanical considerations in long-term management of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Biomechanical Risk Factors of Tibial Stress Fractures
- Biomechanical Fundamentals of Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Biomechanics of Lateral Epicondylitis
- Biomechanics of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Biomechanics of Plantar Fasciitis