Ethical practice is a large part of being an effective and professional physiotherapist / physical therapist. Ethical reasoning should guide your practice both as a clinician and as a researcher. Take a look at our associated pages for more information.
Did you know that Physioplus offers online course on Ethical Principles and Values? Click below for more details. https://members.physio-pedia.com/learn/ethical-principles-and-values/
You can also find another course called Frameworks for Ethical Decision Making. Learn about the existing ethical frameworks that govern the practice of physiotherapy. https://members.physio-pedia.com/learn/frameworks-for-ethical-decision-making/
Pages in category "Ethics"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- E-Health, Participatory Medicine, and Ethical Care
- Ethical Considerations For Health-Related Research
- Ethical Considerations in the Child and Adolescent Athlete
- Ethical Issues in Private Practice Settings
- Ethical Issues in Sports
- Ethical Reasoning
- Ethics, Principles and Values
- Ethics, the ICF and EBP