Physiopedia is created by volunteers from all over the world, please help us to keep their work available for all to use for ever!
Make a donationPayPal Giving Fund and remember to register for the Gift Aid scheme.
Physiopedia is a charity registered in the UK and we're on a mission improve global health by providing free access to physiotherapy knowledge to everyone! It is about the power of physiotherapists like us to do extraordinary things for our international profession and for the wider global population.
There are many ways to donate to the Physiopedia charity, including making a one time or regular donation, becoming a benefactor or making a legacy gift that will help us to plan ahead for future Physiopedia projects. We would be delighted if you joined our existing donors, benefactors and legacy gifts, ensuring Physiopedia can do much more in the future.
Where does your donation go?
All money received as a donation goes towards supporting our mission where the main purpose is to:
- Maintain the Physiopedia website as a valued, free and open resource for all.
- Continually develop and update of the content on the Physiopedia website.
- Offer free online courses for Physiotherapists and Physical Therapists.
How do we spend your donation
- Technical - we have to pay for standard technical services like website hosting and domain names plus other related recurring techie stuff.
- Administration - we are dedicated to keeping our remunerated staff to a minimum, but we do have to pay someone to complete all the daily administration tasks such as responding to emails, setting up accounts, and managing content development and quality assurance.
- Development - we're physiotherapists so sometimes we require a bit of help from someone a little more technical, such as web developers.
- Professional fees - we don't like using funds to pay lawyers and accountants but sadly it's an unavoidable cost!
We support physiotherapy education
In the hopeful situation of additional funds being available we will:
- Sponsor individual education - support physiotherapy education for individuals that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity.
- Support community education projects - support physiotherapy educational and professional development projects all over the world.
Other ways to donate
- Contribute content - many physiotherapists around the world are engaged in creating and updating the Physiopedia content. Find out more about joining our awesome tribe of Physiopedia editors.
- Benefactors and legacy gifts - become a benefactor or make a legacy gift.
- Other financial donations:
- Credit card or Paypal - all credit card transactions are processed by PayPal by clicking on the buttons above.
- Make a regular donation - a regular gift will help us to plan ahead for future cool Physiopedia projects. Click on the 'Other' button above, choose amount and check the 'make regular donation' box.
- Direct deposit - Physiopedia can accept money transfers to the following account:
Account No 21508458
Sort Code 401921
Please email us to let us know that you have made a donation this way.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please contact Rachael Lowe
Thanks for your donation, you are awesome!