Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- Breaking Bad Habits: The Modern PT?s Formula for Success
- Six comedians with Cerebral Palsy
- Sarcopenia and dynapenia in patients with parkinsonism
- The Copenhagen Consensus Conference 2016: children, youth, and physical activity in schools and during leisure time
- Level 2 ? Movement Efficiency for Low Back
- More people managing diabetes with open source apps
- Are group-based and individual physiotherapy exercise programmes equally effective for musculoskeletal conditions?
- Do telephone calls make a difference in home balance training outcomes?
- Video: What does it take to be a sports physiotherapist at the Olympic Games?
- Effect of dance therapy on blood pressure and exercise capacity of individuals with hypertension: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Most Popular Articles
- Search result - ( 796438 views )
- Adhesive Capsulitis - ( 325561 views )
- Auscultation - ( 285013 views )
- Breast Cancer - ( 283785 views )
- Sandbox - ( 283583 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 269345 views )
- Supraspinatus tendonitis - ( 266246 views )
- Articles - ( 252557 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 246825 views )
- Cervicogenic Headache - ( 223916 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- Managing Children with Cerebral Palsy (Admin) - [ 12:54, 28 July 2016 ]
- ICRC Cerebral Palsy Content Development Project (Admin) - [ 12:27, 28 July 2016 ]
- PP08 - Week Two (Admin) - [ 09:16, 28 July 2016 ]
- PP08 - Week Six (Admin) - [ 08:51, 28 July 2016 ]
- PP08 - Week Five (Admin) - [ 08:28, 28 July 2016 ]
- PP08 - Week One (Admin) - [ 08:26, 28 July 2016 ]
- PP08 - Week Four (Admin) - [ 08:25, 28 July 2016 ]