Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- Is thoracic spine posture associated with shoulder pain, range of motion and function? A systematic review.
- Technology in Rehabilitation: Evaluating the Single Leg Squat Exercise with Wearable Inertial Measurement Units.
- Acute Effects of Plyometric and Resistance Training on Running Economy in Trained Runners.
- Designing quantitative telemedicine research.
- Relationship Between Position, Muscle Activity, and Kinematics in Cyclists With and Without Back Pain
- The use of commercial video games in rehabilitation: a systematic review.
- Physiotherapy and HIV
- ESP MSK Physiotherapist ? Nottingham
- MSK/Senior MSK Physiotherapist ? Camden
Most Popular Articles
- Search result - ( 953044 views )
- Adhesive Capsulitis - ( 355922 views )
- Sandbox - ( 312369 views )
- Auscultation - ( 312033 views )
- Supraspinatus tendonitis - ( 301028 views )
- Breast Cancer - ( 297010 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 291325 views )
- Articles - ( 289227 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 267479 views )
- Gait - ( 249822 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- Cartilage (Esraa Mohamed Abdullzaher) - [ 00:12, 5 December 2016 ]
- Fascia (Esraa Mohamed Abdullzaher) - [ 23:49, 4 December 2016 ]
- Pes cavus (Esraa Mohamed Abdullzaher) - [ 22:54, 4 December 2016 ]
- Partners (Admin) - [ 21:37, 4 December 2016 ]
- Vibration and pain management (Gloria Carbonell Villanueva) - [ 21:04, 4 December 2016 ]
- PP02- Week Four (Admin) - [ 19:31, 4 December 2016 ]
- Decubitus ulcers (Jayati Mehta) - [ 17:52, 4 December 2016 ]