Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- WCPT makes call for focused symposia for congress in Singapore 2015
- Smart Socks and Geak Ring may have role in healthcare
- NICE Guidelines for the Assessment and Prevention of Falls in Older People
- Senior Physiotherapy Lecturer
- Metastatic disease masquerading as mechanical low back pain; atypical symptoms which may raise suspicion
- Acupuncture for Chronic Low Back Pain.
- Upper and lower lumbar segments move differently during sit-to-stand
- Using the cervical range of motion (CROM) device to assess head repositioning accuracy in individuals with cervical radiculopathy in comparison to neck- healthy individuals
- WebPT, A Proud Physiopedia Partner.
- Top Contributors Listed On Articles
Most Popular Articles
- Auscultation - ( 99851 views )
- Brachial plexus - ( 75383 views )
- Cushing's Syndrome - ( 71926 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 66605 views )
- Uterine Prolapse - ( 66126 views )
- Adult-onset Idiopathic Torticollis - ( 62451 views )
- Search result - ( 60979 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 57582 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- DPTstudent Chat on Twitter (Thomas Janicky) - [ 04:05, 12 December 2013 ]
- Cervical Radiculopathy (Scott Buxton) - [ 15:49, 11 December 2013 ]
- Clinical Guidelines: Rheumatology (Evan Thomas) - [ 14:28, 11 December 2013 ]
- STOPS Project (Admin) - [ 14:13, 11 December 2013 ]
- STOPS (Admin) - [ 14:11, 11 December 2013 ]
- Partners (Admin) - [ 14:11, 11 December 2013 ]
- Acoustic Neuroma (Wendy Walker) - [ 22:06, 10 December 2013 ]