Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- Does one size fit all when it comes to exercise treatment for achilles tendinopathy?
- A Brief Cognitive-Behavioural Intervention for Pain Reduces Secondary Hyperalgesia.
- The effects of a group-based cognitive behavioral therapy on people with multiple sclerosis
- Assessing exercise capacity using telehealth: a feasibility study in adults with cystic fibrosis.
- The effectiveness and cost of corticosteroid injection and physiotherapy in the treatment of frozen shoulder
- eFisioTrack: A Telerehabilitation Environment Based on Motion Recognition Using Accelerometry
- Cold Hyperalgesia Associated with Poorer Prognosis in Lateral Epicondylalgia
- Telemedicine-based approach for obstructive sleep apnea management
- A multidisciplinary enhanced recovery programme allows discharge within two days of total hip replacement
- Cervical Arterial Dysfunction (CAD) assessment framework ? an interview with Roger Kerry
Most Popular Articles
- Auscultation - ( 111065 views )
- Search result - ( 95654 views )
- Brachial plexus - ( 81964 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 79085 views )
- Cushing's Syndrome - ( 78135 views )
- Adult-onset Idiopathic Torticollis - ( 77963 views )
- Uterine Prolapse - ( 75263 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 71639 views )
- Sandbox - ( 71465 views )
- Pancreatitis - ( 62270 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- Peer Reviewer (Admin) - [ 11:06, 10 March 2014 ]
- Peer Review Team (Admin) - [ 11:03, 10 March 2014 ]
- Volunteers (Admin) - [ 09:15, 10 March 2014 ]
- Focal dystonia (Admin) - [ 09:06, 10 March 2014 ]
- Blogs (Admin) - [ 08:06, 10 March 2014 ]
- Manual Therapy and Cervical Arterial Dysfunction (Alistair James) - [ 22:18, 9 March 2014 ]
- Pain Assessment (Evan Thomas) - [ 21:37, 9 March 2014 ]