Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- Student physical therapists? competence and self-confidence in basic clinical assessment and musculoskeletal differential diagnosis
- How completely are physiotherapy interventions described in reports of randomised trials?
- Have your clinic photo on the Physiopedia home page
- 10 Simple Rules for PT Billing
- Who has access to your fitness tracker data?
- Perceived leadership practices in year-one students enrolled in professional entry-level doctor of physical therapy programs
- Physiotherapy as a first point of contact in general practice: a solution to a growing problem?
- Join us for the first Physiopedia Hackathon
- Join us at IFOMPT in Glasgow
- More people in the UK suffer from pain than previously thought
Most Popular Articles
- Search result - ( 772111 views )
- Adhesive Capsulitis - ( 320899 views )
- Breast Cancer - ( 281613 views )
- Auscultation - ( 280260 views )
- Sandbox - ( 275741 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 265299 views )
- Supraspinatus tendonitis - ( 258752 views )
- Articles - ( 246326 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 242012 views )
- Cervicogenic Headache - ( 219977 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- Physical Inactivity (Elvira Muhic) - [ 18:24, 1 July 2016 ]
- Exercise Works (Ann Gates) - [ 16:11, 1 July 2016 ]
- Age and Exercise (Oyemi Sillo) - [ 21:40, 30 June 2016 ]
- PP07 - Week Two (Michelle Lee) - [ 08:19, 30 June 2016 ]
- Rehabilitation in Sport (Evan Thomas) - [ 16:07, 29 June 2016 ]
- PP07 - Week One (Michelle Lee) - [ 14:42, 29 June 2016 ]
- Clinical Reflection (Michelle Lee) - [ 14:39, 29 June 2016 ]