I am Physiotherapist from Nigeria.
I bagged my degree in Bachelor of medical rehabilitation (BMR) in physiotherapy in the year 2102 and in 2014/16, I did a master program in cardiopulmonary physiotherapy at University of Ibadan.
Currently, I work in a rehabilitation centre and I am a registered member of Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Board of Nigeria (MRTBN). I run a clubfoot clinic once a week at my place of work.
My area of interest includes but not limited to physical activity promotion, cardiorespiratory health and clubfoot management.
- Master of science in Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy (2014-2016)
- University of Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria
- Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation in Physiotherapy (2007-2012)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra state, Nigeria
Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Board of Nigeria
Nigeria society of Physiotherapist
I am working as a physiotherapist in Daughters of Charity Rehabilitation centre, Edo state, Nigeria.
- Relationship between Performance-Oriented Mobility Assessment and Ankle Range of Motion in the Elderly
Where you can find me
[email protected] Chukwuemeka