I am a physiotherapist with 4 years of experience originally from India, currently based in Dubai. I am holding a license from Dubai Health Authority to practice as a physiotherapist in Dubai and working as a physiotherapist in a rehabilitation center in Dubai.
My area of interest is musculoskeletal, neurology and sports injury and my exprience consists of out patient department.
I believe in utilizing my acquired experience for the best treatment of the patients.
I like listening to music, travelling and reading books.
- Completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy in June 2011 from Shree Devi College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science)
- Certificate Course in Manual Therapy(FIMT) in integrated approach (Cyriax, Maitland, Butler, McKenzie and Mennell concepts) for Vertebral column, Neural Tissue and Extremities at SDCPT, Mangalore, Karnataka. India.
- Holder of DHA License for Practicing as a Physiotherapist in Dubai.
- Permanent member of Indian Assosication of Physiotherapists.
- Working as a physiotherapist and Medical Director at Osraty for Physio and Rehab since March 2015 to Present.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Hopes Are Us medical and rehabilitation center since 22nd June 2014 to 31st December 2014.
- Worked as a Clinical physiotherapist and Junior lecturer at Pioneer Physiotherapy College,Vadodara, India from Sept 2011 to Mar 2014
- Internship for 6 months at Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad Hospital, Vadodara, India.
- Voluntered at Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services, Sharjah, UAE
- Voluntered at Kashiben Children’s hospital,Vadodara, India
Presented a project on “OBESITY – A LITERATURE REVIEW” during the Final year of BPT
My workplace Www.osraty.ae
In case anyone requires here is my email id [email protected]