Name[edit | edit source]
Rubi, MPT(Rehab), MIAFT.
About Me [edit | edit source]
A licensed physiotherapist with a background of Yoga currently practicing in New Delhi- the capital city of India. Completed her post grad degree in Rehabilitation from one of the premier institutes of India(SVNIRTAR,Odisha).she pursued her UG degree from Delhi university. She has worked for Safdurjung hospital(Burns,PMR and Ortho department ICU,IPD's and OPD's), Kalawati Saran Children Hospital (NICU, IPD and OPD) and community rehabilitation at CRC (Composite regional centre) H.P.,India.Provided her services at Max Superspeciality Hospital in the area of Neurosurgery,Ante Natal and Post Natal fitness and raising awareness about Physiotherapy. Sports physiotherapy is one of her choice of interest.Also contributing in the area of academic and professional research.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Post Graduation (MPT) - Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR), Odisha,India.
- Graduation (BPT) - Pt. Deen Dayal Upadyaya National Institute for Person with Physical Disability (formerly IPH),New Delhi,India
Additional Certifications[edit | edit source]
- YOS Master Fitness Trainer.
- Aerobics Instuctor.
- Basic and Advance Yoga Instuctor (Morarji Desai National Institute for Yoga).
- Pilates Instructor.
- Ante Natal and Post Natal Fitness Instructor.
- Kinesio Tapping Techniques.
Professional Affiliations[edit | edit source]
- Member of Indian Association of Fitness Training.
- Registered under Delhi Council for Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist.