Name[edit | edit source]
About Me[edit | edit source]
I completed my undergraduate studies with a first division degree from Jamia Hamdard University in 2017 and now currently pursuing my 6 months internship (September 2017- March 2018) from Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centerary Hospital ( Jamia Hamdard), India. As a physiotherapist, i am currently working in a multi-specialty hospital and gained my experience from various departments like pediatrics, medicine, orthopedics, radiology and rehabilitation centers. With physical therapy, my aim is to serve people and society in an empathetic way.
Education[edit | edit source]
Undergraduate[edit | edit source]
Bachelor's of Physiotherapy, Jamia Hamdard, 2017, India
Additional Coursework[edit | edit source]
1) Vestibular Rehabilitation for balance system hypofunction and dizziness
2) Back Pain Management and Manipulation
3) Balls, Bands and Balance
Awards and Presentations[edit | edit source]
1. Presented a scientific poster on “Anxiety in Dysmenorrhea” in 6th International Conference of Physical Therapy – A.I.I.M.S and achieved Gold Medal for the same.
2. Presented a scientific poster on “Kinesio taping in Primary Dysmenorrhea- A case Study” in 2nd International Physiotherapy Conference
3. Presented a scientific poster on “Effectiveness of TENS in normal labour- A literature review” in 4th International Conference of Physical Therapy – A.I.I.M.S.
Activities and Interests[edit | edit source]
1) Columnist in Shoonaya Magazine.
2) Poem Writing
3) Reading Novels
4) Dance and Music
Where you can find me[edit | edit source]
You can contact me about my work through LinkedIn.