Name[edit | edit source]
Niha Mulla [Kapdi]
About Me[edit | edit source]
A physiotherapist from India, who has worked in hospitals for IPD & OPD (In-patient Department & Out-patient Department) with keen interest in research and academics. It is my passion to treat the root cause of the problem and not just the overlaying symptoms. I chose to specialize in Musculoskeletal & Sports as biomechanics is my forte. I intrigue treating spine, joint and soft tissue injuries.
I believe knowledge is ocean, no one can acquire it all, there is always space to know more, learn more & grow more!
Physiopedia Badges[edit | edit source]
Education[edit | edit source]
- Bachelor's of Physiotherapy - D. Y. Patil University, India
- Masters of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal & Sports - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
Professional Affiliations[edit | edit source]
- The Indian Association of Physiotherapist [Life]
- Manual Therapy Foundation Of India [Life]
- Maharashtra State Council For Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy, Mumbai (Limited)
Publications[edit | edit source]
Have completed research and published a paper entitled “Effectiveness of Rocabado’s Technique for subjects with Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction – A single blind study”.In the International Journal of Physiotherapy. Vol. 02, Issue 01, 2014.
Awards[edit | edit source]
Gold Medalist as an undergraduate student for highest academic achievement - D. Y. Patil University, India