I completed my undergraduate studies with a first class division from Jamia Hamdard University in 2017 and now currently pursuing my 6 months internship (September 2017- March 2018) from Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital ( Jamia Hamdard).During my internship,I also got the opportunity to work in different departments like radiology,paediatrics,medicine,gynaecology and obstetrics and surgery.My experience in working with patients thus far as a physiotherapist has shown me a real connection that I enjoy in working with and helping other people in rehabilitation process.Working in this field gives me immense peace.For me , physiotherapy is not just a profession but its my passion.Further on , I wish to pursue my masters in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Jamia Hamdard University,India
1. Workshop on “Bands, Balls and Balance”
2. Workshop on " Vestibular rehab for balance system hypofunction and dizziness" in second international Conference 2017
Publications and Presentations
- Comparison of pilates exercises and conventional treatment in people with knee osteoarthritis:A pilot study by Sohrab Ahmed Khan,Mereena Baby,Hammad Ahmed Siddiqui,Aafreen in International Journal of Yoga,physiotherapy and physical education.
- Presented a scientific poster on “Effectiveness of TENS during normal labour (Review of Literature)” in the 4th International Conference & Workshop of Physical Therapy, AIIMS 2015 on Pain, Palliation, Mobility.
- Presented a scientific poster on “Kinesio Taping in Primary Dysmenorrhea-A Case Study” in 2nd International Physiotherapy Conference 2017 on Scientific Perspectives for better living and longer life in Global era.
- Presented a scientific poster on "Relationship between WOMAC and HADS scale in osteoarthritic knee patients" in International conference of physical therapy AIIMS 2017 on Expanding horizons of physiotherapy.
Activities and Interests
- Listening to music
- Reading novels especially medical thrillers.