User:Jihan El Sokkary
Jihan Amr Hussein El Sokkary
Follow this link to find out how you can earn Physiopedia Badges
I am a Registered Physiotherapist and ABA Therapist in UAE and in the Philippines. I specialize in treating the physical and behavioral issues of my adult and pediatric clients. I strongly believe that, more than assessing and addressing the physical issues of our clients we should also understand the reason behind the way they act and make sure patients are proactive about their recovery for this shortens the treatment time and keeps them healthier in the future.
Three years ago my colleague and I started our own practice in the Philippines (Motions Venture Physiotherapy Inc,) we specialize in Pain Management and treating different musculoskeletal and orthopedic disorders.
- University of Montana - Doctor of Physical Therapy - 2020 Candidate
- University of Montana - Rehabilitation Administration Certificate - 2020
- Behavior University - Applied Behavioral Analysis RBT Training Certificate -2019
- Manual Medicine Australasia - Level 1 Myofascial Dry Needling and Cupping Course for the Treatment of Somatic Dysfunction - 2017
- Far Eastern University - Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation - Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy - 2015
- Philippine Physical Therapy Association
- Oral Presenter at 2nd Global Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Conference "Strategies on Dealing with Non- Compliant Patients with Chronic Pain: An Applied Behavioral Analysis Approach on Fear Avoidance" at Novotel Paris 17, 34 Avenue de la Porte d'Asnières, Paris, France on November 19, 2019 and at Abu Dhabi, UAE on November 18, 2019.
- Resource Speaker in the College Seminar on September 14, 2019 entitled “Applied Behavior Analysis and the Role of Physical Therapy in Autism” at Professional Schools Building, New Era University, Quezon City, Philippines and at Far Eastern University – Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, West Fairview Quezon City, Philippines on September 21, 2019