I am a Physiotherapist working at the Christian Medical College and Hospital in India. I graduated in 2018, I am presently working in the field of pain management and have worked with pediatric population before this.
Education and clinical experience
Bachelors of Physiotherapy(BPT) Christian Medical College(CMC) Vellore 2013-2018
I've completed 6 months of rotatory internship in the following clinical postings-
- acute PMR setup
- rehabilitation centre
- electrotherapy(and pain management)
- haemophilia clinic
- 'Best All rounder Award’ ( 2013-2017)
- General Proficiency ‖ (2013-2014)
As a part of my curriculum, i have done a research study-
Effect of taping on pain, grip strength, and function in deskbound workers with Lateral Epicondylitis.
Indian Association of Physiotherapy- member
- Dance- I am a trained Bharatnatyam (indian classical dance form) dancer. I hold a trainer degree for the same.
- My other interests include travelling and swimming
- I also enjoy playing table tennis.