User:Jarapla Srinivas Nayak
Jarapla Srinivas Nayak
- 1 Physiopedia Badges
- 2 Myself
- 3 Professional Qualifications
- 4 Professional Affiliations
- 5 Volunteer
- 6 Professional Appointments
- 7 Publications
- 8 Certifications
- 9 Workshops/Courses/Conferences/ Continuing Medical Education (CME's)
- 10 Awards & Recoginitions
A Passionate physical therapist who likes to know the new skills and very keen to learn them and deliver Quality health care as a health care professional concerned with restoration of movement and function.
Under Graduation (U.G) :- Graduated physiotherapy (B.P.T - Bachelors of physiotherapy) from "College Of Physiotherapy-Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research Centre" Andhra Mahila Sabha (AMS) O.U Road,Vidyanagar,Hyderabad, Telangana,India. Affliated to Dr.N.T.R University Of Health Sciences,Vijayawada- during 2008-2013 (four years plus six months compulsary internship).
Post Graduation (P.G) :- Completed My"Master in physiotherapy (M.P.T)" in speciality of "Musculoskeletal Sciences" from one of the prestigious institutes of hyderabd "Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences" Punjagutta,Hyderabad,Telangana,India-
During 2013-2015 (Two years program).
- Member of International Association of Neuroscience (IAN) ID.No.PMIN5000314
- Member of International Health and Fitness Association ID.No. IHFA19882
- Lifetime Member Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists – ID.No. AOMPTM/130-L
- Member of International Sujok Association (ISA) ID.N0..0017
- Volunteering as a “Peer Reviewer at Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences”
- Volunteer at “Physiopedia – Encyclopedia for Physiotherapists”
- Volunteered as a “Consultant Physiotherapist & Incharge” with Kenspire Sports Clinic at “The Airtel Hyderabad Marathon 2017
- Presently Working as a Clinical Physiotherapist – National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS) (An Institute of National Importance)Physiotherapy Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Oct’17 - Till Date)
- Former Assistant Professor cum clinical physiotherapist in "DCMS College Of Physiotherapy" , Owaisi Hospital & Research Centre,
Kanchanbagh,DMRL x Roads,Hyderabad,Telangana.( Nov’15 - Oct’17)
- Consultant Physiotherapist (Part time) – Family Physiotherapy Clinic, Saidabad, Hyderabad (June’13 – September’15)
1. Tittu Thomas James, Jarapla Srinivas Nayak. Influence of the asymmetric tonic neck reflex on handgrip strength in healthy adults. The Journal of Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Vol.13, No. 2, July – December 2019, 90-94.
2. Tittu Thomas James,Dr.Selvaganpathy, Dr.Pradnya Dhargave and Jarapla Srinivas Nayak. Ambulation on treadmill as a diagnostic tool for psychogenic gait disorders - A Case Study. International Journal of Current Search,vol.11,issue (03),2495-2497
3. Jarapla Srinivas Nayak , Pradnya Dhargave . Eating Disorders- Area to Explore For Physiotherapists.Souvenir,8th Annual Bangalore Physiotherapists Network physiotherapy conference 2018, 29th July 2018,Hotel Conrad,Bangalore,India. (Article Published)
Original Research Article - Effectiveness of Pilates and self manual mobilization Exercises in the Management of Early Stages of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Scientific Poster Presentations
1. Jarapla Srinivas Nayak , Tittu Thomas James, Naveen Venkatesh, Rajesh V L, Pradnya Dhargave. Effectiveness of Supervised Teaching Program among Physiotherapy Trainees in Clinical Settings .9th Annual Conference of Bangalore Physiotherapists Network at JW Marriot Hotel,Vittal Mallya Road,U B City, Bengaluru,28th July 2019.
2. Jarapla Srinivas Nayak, Tittu Thomas James, Pradnya Dhargave. Effect of low Cost LASER Mounted Walking Stick Over the Temporal & Spatial gait Parameters in Parkinsons Disease – A Case Study. National Conference On Assistive Technology for All 2030 at NIMHANS Convention Centre,
Bengaaluru, 2-3rd August 2019.
1. Certificate in Medical Taping Course 1 & 2 – by Leads Pharma Pvt Ltd – Resource Person Dr. Jochem Van Der Hoeven – International sports medicine and taping expert from Netherlands.
2. Certificate in upper quarter and the lower quarter courses on Clinical Neurodynamics” conducted by Dr.KiranChallagundla, MOSMT, Neuro Dynamic Solutions (NDS).
3. Certificate in SUJOK THERAPY –BASIC by International sujok Association (ISA)
4. Certificate in Marma Therapy - Yogavijnana,Bengalore,Karnataka
Workshops/Courses/Conferences/ Continuing Medical Education (CME's)
- Completed – Pre conference Workshop on “ Movement Disorders – A Practical Approach for Physiotherapists – 27th July 2019 at Goutham College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
- Completed – National Marma Therapy Workshop -18th &19th May,2019 at Yogavijnana,Bengalore,Karnataka
- Bands,Balls & Balance Workshop by Resource Person – Dr.Aarti Prasad Theraband Academy Trainer -10th & 11th sept 2
- Completed – “ Lower Limb Amputee Rehabilitation Course” – (online course) – physiopedia
- Completed– “ Medical Taping Concept (MTC – 1&2) ” by Leads pharma pvt ltd - Resource Person – Dr. Jochem Van Der Hoeven – International sports medicine and taping expert from Netherlands.
- Completed - 2nd Banglore Gait Course ( Under the aegis of Banglore orthopaedic society) at krupanidhi college of physiotherapy , Bangalore
- Completed – “Splinting for Peripheral Neuropathies” Workshop at The Leprosy Mission Hospital,Naini.
- Completed –“upper quarter and the lower quarter courses on Clinical Neurodynamics”conducted by Dr.Kiran Challagundla, MOSMT, Neuro Dynamic Solutions (NDS).
- Delegate -57th Annual Conference of Indian Association Of Physiotherapists (IAPCON BANGALORE 2019) -1st & 2nd February 2019 at Palace Ground,Bangalore,Karnataka.
- Delegate - Participated in National Annual Symposium on World Physiotherapy Day (NASOW 2018) Conducted by Health care at home (HCAH) On “Continual Quality Improvement in Physiotherapy Practice – Need of the Hour” at API Bhavan, Bangalore on 8th September 2018.
- Delegate- “File Not Saved! A Workshop on Memory”- 29th June 2019 at NIMHANS Center for Wellbeing,Bangalore,Karnataka
- Delegate –National Allied Health Sciences Conference (RGUHS-AHSCON-2020)- 2nd & 3rd FEB,2020 at NIMHANS Convention Centre,Bangalore,Karnataka
- Delegate – T.S SRINIVASAN – NIMHANS Knowledge Conclave – 7th & 8th Feb,2020 at NIMHANS Convention Centre,Bangalore,Karnataka.
- Delegate - Participated in CME on Patient Management for Parkinsons disease & Rehabilitation for pre and post Deep Brain Stimulation –organised by Rehabilitation Department of Columbia Asia Referral Hospital –Yeshwanthpur in association with Bangalore Physiotherapist Network at Hotel Fairfield Marriot on 16th june 2018.
- Delegate- Participated in CME on “Current Concepts in ACL & Shoulder Instabilities & Spinal Disorders – organized by Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road in association with Bangalore Physiotherapists Network on 30th November 2019.
- Delegate - Participated in CME on Assistive Devices and Role of physiotherapist in its prescription –organised by Rehamo in association with Bangalore Physiotherapists Network on 29th February 2020.
- Delegate– “22nd International Conference of Indian Association Of Palliative care” held at HICC, Hyderabad.
- Delegate – “Conference On Medical Statistics” by Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) – NIMS,Hyd.
- Delegate – 59th Annual Conference Of Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOACON 2014) at NIMS Hyderabad
- Delegate – “Recent Trends In MusculoSkeletal Practice” – (Clinical and Rehab update) – Yashodha hospital, somajiguda, Hyderabad.
- Delegate – “ACL CONCEPTS” – Yashodha hospital, Malakpet, Hyderabad.
- Delegate–“WIN OVER STRESS”conducted by International Stress Management Association (ISMA) held at RavindraBharathi , hyderabad
- Delegate - ‘ACUTE CARE REHABILITATION’ Workshop held at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences,Secunderabad
- Participant-Essential Pain Management EPM-Lite Workshop at Nizam’sInstituteofMedical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Delegate – “PHYSIO UPDATE -2013”- DurgabaiDeshmukh College Of Physiotherapy.
- Delegate – National physiotherapy conference – “ ZASTA -15” by Apollo college Of Physiotherapy.
- Delegate - National Physiotherapy Conference –“PhysioColloquium-2014”- DDCOP.
- Delegate – “SWASTH BHARATH” – WORLD PHYSIOTHERAPY DAY.
Awards & Recoginitions
- Awarded as the“ BEST OUT GOING STUDENT”For the academic year 2008-2013 by Durgabai Deshmukh college of physiotherapy, Hyderabad
- Awarded – “DISTINCTION” in B.P.T 4TH YEAR University exams – Dr. N.T.R UHS.
- Stood Among “TOP – 6 in NIMSET – 13” Entrance Test for M.P.T Admissions- NIMS, Hyd.
- Awarded – “ YOUNG PHYSIOTHERAPY EXCELLENCE AWARD”- On World Physiotherapy Day by Telangana Association Of Physiotherapists (TAP) (2016).
- Appreciation Certificate for winning in “KABBADI” – conducted on occasion of “Telangana Formation Day” Celebrations -2015 at NIMS , Hyderabad.
- 1st Prize – in Cultural Competition at National Physiotherapy Conference –ZASTA -2015 by APOLLO College Of Physiotherapy,Hyderabad.
- Appreciation from organizing committee of Telangana Association Of Physiotherapy (TAP) – SWASTH BHARATH – World physiotherapy Day (2015)
- 1st Prize – in Elocution Competition– EENADU , VETA YOUTH FESTIVAL – 2007
- 1st Prize - in DEBATE competition conducted by the NIMHANS institute as Part of Hindi Week Celebrations on 22/12/2017
- 2nd Prize - in DEBATE competition conducted by the NIMHANS institute as Part of Hindi Week Celebrations on 05/10/2018.
- 2nd Prize – in Group Singing at Sports & Cultural Meet Conducted by NIMHANS Gymkhana for the year 2018-2019
- Third prize in poster competition on “Global Handwashing Day” conducted by the Hospital Infection Survelliance System, Department of Neuromicrobiology on 15/10/2019.
- President –NATIONAL GREEN CORPS (2003-2005) by Govt of India & Govt of A.P.