Hello, my name is... GeorgeI assess, treat and facilitate the safe discharge of patients undergoing complex elective surgery.
I have been involved in Physiopedia since January 2016.
I am interested in:
- Evidence based practice
- Psychological interventions
- Exercise therapy
- Big data and technology
- MSc Physiotherapy, University of Southampton, 2016
- BSc Sports & Exercise Sciences, University of Birmingham, 2012
Worsley PR, Prudden G, Gower G, Bader DL. Investigating the effects of strap tension during non-invasive ventilation mask application: a combined biomechanical and biomarker approach. Medical Devices (Auckland, NZ). 2016;9:409-417. doi:10.2147/MDER.S121712.
What I do on Physiopedia
- I work in the content team
- I am a co-ordinator for the anatomy project
- I have facilitated in the volunteer orientation programme
- I have made a YouTube video
- I have blogged for Physiospot