I'm Chelsea, final year physiotherapy student from D.K, India .
I'm passionate about anything that I do and have steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best.
My goal is to have special identity and become successful physiotherapist.
My ethic is that I never neglect an opportunity for my improvement and spend most of my time being productive.
- Lumbopelvic Rhythm
- Palmar Interossei
- Menstruation and Menstrual Rehab
- Disc Herniation
- Cupping Therapy
- Cervical Rib
- Girth Measurement
- Sitting Ergonomics And The Impact On Low Back Pain
- Pompe's Disease
- Scapulohumeral Rhythm
- Weber Two-Point Discrimination Test
- Child Development
- Foot and Ankle Structure and Function
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Charcot Foot
- The Diabetic Foot
- Pleural Effusion
- Pleural Friction Rub
- Pulse Rate
- Spinal Shock
- 4th year BPT - Alvas College of Physiotherapy, Moodabidri, Karnataka, India.
- Diploma in Fitness and Diploma in Advanced Fitness -Fab academy , California, U.S
- Menstrual Health, Hygiene and Rehab Practitioner, Continence Rehab Practitioner- WOW International Institute of Pelvic Floor Research, Rehab and Education, India.
- Cupping Therapy - iiCTSBT, Ayuaesthetics pvt ltd, India.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy- Sidhi Counselling Services, India.
- Completed many CPD courses, webinars.
- Attended hands on workshops on various topic like ergonomics, cancer rehab, IASTM, taping etc.
Assist world records for attending the webinar as registered participant and received one or more certificate of attendance in "most no. of topics in free live international webinars" in field of physiotherapy, as mark of world physiotherapy day 2020 event organised by ExRxIndia, Tindivanam Sri Samraj Health Sciences pvt ltd, Peak Health Studio, West Bengal Dusat Creations, SaiRam Academy, Physio Active, Stimulus Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic, Fitness and Rehab India Youtube Channel, during Covid 19 lockdown period.