Name[edit | edit source]
About Me[edit | edit source]
I'm Chelsea, final year physiotherapy student from D.K, India.
I'm passionate about anything that I do and have steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best.
My goal is to have special identity and become successful physiotherapist.
My ethic is that I never neglect an opportunity for my improvement and spend most of my time being productive.
My Role at Physiopedia[edit | edit source]
I started as a volunteer with Physiopedia in September 2020. I create, review content and update pages with new evidence-based research. Currently on volunteer rotation program and assigned to work with the Physioplus team.
Physiopedia Awards[edit | edit source]
Physiopedia Contributions[edit | edit source]
Click here to see my Physiopedia contributions.
Top Contibuter: August 2021 (Read the physiospot post here)
Education[edit | edit source]
- 4th year BPT - Alvas College of Physiotherapy, Moodabidri, Karnataka, India.
- Diploma in Fitness and Diploma in Advanced Fitness - Fab academy, California, U.S
- Menstrual Health, Hygiene and Rehab Practitioner - WOW International Institute of Pelvic Floor Research, Rehab and Education, India.
- Continence Rehab Practitioner - WOW International Institute of Pelvic Floor Research, Rehab and Education, India.
- Cupping Therapy - iiCTSBT, Ayuaesthetics pvt ltd, India.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - Sidhi Counselling Services, India.
- Completed many CPD courses, webinars.
- Attended hands on workshops on various topic like ergonomics, cancer rehab, IASTM, taping etc.
Other Certification[edit | edit source]
Assist world records for attending the webinar as registered participant and received one or more certificate of attendance in "most no. of topics in free live international webinars" in field of physiotherapy, as mark of world physiotherapy day 2020 event organised by ExRxIndia, Tindivanam Sri Samraj Health Sciences pvt ltd, Peak Health Studio, West Bengal Dusat Creations, SaiRam Academy, Physio Active, Stimulus Physiotherapy and Fitness Clinic, Fitness and Rehab India Youtube Channel, during Covid 19 lockdown period.