Anthonia Omonye Abraham
Anthonia Abraham is a student Physiotherapist in the college of Medicine, the University of Lagos. With a flare for learning within the health sphere, she has certifications across various fields in physiotherapy, health advocacy, ergonomics, sports health, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, etc.
While an alumnus of the MCN Millenium Fellowship, She is also an active member of various health promotion communities in Nigeria and beyond including Physiomentalis. Her clinical skills are a testament to her experience in various physiotherapy departments during her clinical rounds in various hospitals in Nigeria. She has interests in cardiopulmonary physiotherapy, pediatric physiotherapy, and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
She is open to learning from others, volunteering, fellowships and inspired to become a better version of herself.
University of Lagos, Nigeria - Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2017 - 2021).
- Member of the University of Lagos Association of Physiotherapy Students (ULAPS)
- Member of Nigeria Association of Physiotherapy Students(NAPS)
- First Aid and +BLS certified issued by National Health Care Providers Solutions.
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine issued by FIFA.
- Health Financing for Universal Health Coverage issued by World Health Organization.
- Certificate of Achievement :COVID-19:Tackling the Novel Corona Virus Medicine issued by London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, U. of London.