Below is a list of Physiopedia Templates that can be added to any new page. See the Adding Templates tutorial to see how to do this.
General Templates[edit | edit source]
Special Templates[edit | edit source]
- Anatomy - for pages that describe structural and clinically relevant anatomy.
- Case Study- used for discussing an individual patient's treatments and interventions
- Clinical Examination - for examinations performed for a particular anatomical area.
- Condition - for a specific illness, injury, dysfunction or pathology.
- Intervention - specific treatments that might be performed.
- Outcome Measures - for professionally developed outcome measures.
- Procedure - used to outline surgical operations.
- Special Test - used for particular clinical assessment procedures to identify structures at fault.
- Clinical Prediction Rules
Project Templates[edit | edit source]
- Arkansas Colleges of Health Education School of Physical Therapy Musculoskeletal 1 Project
- Environmental Physiotherapy Project
- The University of Waterloo Clinical Biomechanics Project
- Nottingham University Spinal Rehabilitation Project
- Queen's University Neuromotor Function Project
- GCU Cardiorespiratory Therapeutics
- PPA Pain Project
- Queen Margaret University Current and Emerging Roles in Physiotherapy Practice Project
- Bellarmine Pathophysiology of Complex Patient Problems project
- Texas State University: Evidence-based Practice Project
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel: Evidence-based Practice Project
- Temple University: Evidence-based Practice Project
- St Augustine University: Worldwide Physical Therapy Practice Project
- Evidence in Motion Fellows Project
- Redeemer's University Physioculture Journal Project
Physiopedia CDP Templates[edit | edit source]
- Assistive Technology
- Understanding Rehabilitation
- Early Rehabilitation in Disasters and Conflicts
- Case Study for Early Rehabilitation in Disasters and Conflicts
- Physiotherapy and Refugee Education Content Development Project
- International Committee of the Red Cross Physiotherapy Standards
Image Licenses[edit | edit source]
- The copyright holder gave me permission to use this work in Physiopedia
- The copyright holder allows this work to be used for non-commercial and/or educational purposes
- Your own work, allow non-commercial use and modifications as long as others credit you and share alike: Own work, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
- Your own work, allow non-commercial use and modifications as long as others credit you: Own work, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
- Freely licensed:
- Public domain/copyright expired:
- Work of an employee of the US federal government, taken or made during the course of the person's official duties:
- Works published by UK Government for Crown Copyright works under The Open Government Licence:
- Physiopedia Specific Licenses
Volunteer Form Links[edit | edit source]
- Activity report
- Annual review submission
- Content review submission
- Orientation course registration
- Volunteer agreement
- Orientation course activity report
- Content Development Set Up Form
- Content Development Project Feedback Form