Tagging pages with a Category
Once you are done writing or editing a page you should add it to one (or more) of these Physiopedia categories so it can be indexed properly.
To add a page to a Category, follow these instructions:
- Click the Edit button at that top right hand corner of the page and select "Edit Source" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the following code at the bottom of the editing box: [[Category:NAME]] where NAME is the name of the Category you want to add it to.
- Then click on the Save page button at the bottom of the page.
- The page should now be categorized. To confirm, click on Categories located in the grey toolbar near the top of the page.
- A drop-down menu should appear with the category you just added being listed
Any number of Category tags can be added to a page and the page will be listed in all of them.
You can see a list of categories to select from on this page.