Social Media Assistant
Job Description[edit | edit source]
The responsibility of the Social Media Assistant is to contribute to the Physiopedia social media strategy.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
For this role you must have:
- completed the Volunteer Orientation.
- experience of using a broad range of social media platforms.
- time to be able to regularly commit to the role and work to a deadline
Responsible to[edit | edit source]
The Social Media Manager
Expectations[edit | edit source]
- You are expected to contribute to the social media strategy as individually agreed.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
Each Social Media Assistant is tasked with a specific role in contributing to the social media strategy.