Physiopedia Success Stories
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Physiopedia is an international community built knowledge sharing website.We love to hear stories of how Physiopedia is impacting your journey!
Your Stories[edit | edit source]
- Occupational Therapy profession welcomes USAID supported online learning opportunities
- ReLAB influencing paediatric rehabilitation strategy in Moldova
- Physiopedia supports rehabilitation in remote and rural communities | An injured runners story
- Physiopedia offers career defining experiences for rehabilitation professionals
- Physiopedia supports career growth opportunities in Nigeria
Our Stories[edit | edit source]
- In September 2021 Physiopedia, in collaboration with Learning, Acting, and Building for Rehabilitation in Health Systems (ReLAB-HS), successfully led a Massive Open Online Course - Understanding Rehabilitation as a Health Strategy through the online learning platform at Plus. The programme consisted of a series of courses to provide a comprehensive understanding of what rehabilitation is and how important it is as health strategy. To date those courses have attracted over 10,703 participants from over 100 countries. Read more about the impact of the course here
- On March 16 2020 Physiopedia released a series of COVID-19 related courses through the online learning platform at Plus. To date those courses have attracted over 166,800 participants from every country in the world.
- In mid March 2020 we offered all universities free access to Plus online courses to assist them in their transition to remote learning, over 100 universities took us up on that offer and used our courses to replace lost face to face teaching and clinical placement hours.