Lateral Epicondyle Tendinopathy Toolkit: Treatment Algorithm
- Introduction and Background
- Summary of the Evidence
- Treatment Algorithm
- Appendix A: Details of the Articles
- Appendix B: Manual Therapy
- Appendix C: Details of Exercise Prescription
- Appendix D: LASER Dosage Calculation
- Appendix E: Braces, Splints, and Taping
- Appendix F: Outcome Measures
- Appendix G: Medical and Surgical Interventions
* Diﬀerential diagnoses include: nerve entrapment, neuropathic pain, chronic pain syndrome, referred pain (cervical, neuro-myofascial), synovitis of radiohumeral joint, radiohumeral bursitis, osteochondritis dissecans, generalized inﬂammatory disorder
** Evaluate response to manual therapy and incorporate into treatment if patient experiences pain-relief
Download Lateral Epicondyle Tendinopathy Toolkit: Treatment Algorithm
Developed by the BC Physical Therapy Tendinopathy Task Force: Dr. Joseph Anthony, Dr. Angela Fearon, Diana Hughes, Carol Kennedy, Dr. Alex Scott, Michael Yates, & Alison Hoens.
A Physical Therapy Knowledge Broker project supported by: UBC Department of Physical Therapy, Physiotherapy Association of BC, Vancouver Coastal Research Institute and Providence Healthcare Research Institute.