Ethics Content Development Project
Description [edit | edit source]
This project aims to develop content for the section in Physiopedia. This content will also be used as part of the Ethics Courses in Physioplus.
We intend to populate the site with practical, credible and thought-provoking information on all aspects of Ethics and how it relates to our physiotherapy practice where ever we may be in the world.
Anyone is welcome to join in this project. You will be joining people from all over the world in contributing evidence based articles to create an evidence based reference on Ethics. In return for your efforts you will receive a certificate of completion to help you evidence your learning through your involvement with this project.
Project Coordinator[edit | edit source]
Project Dates[edit | edit source]
April 2018 - ongoing
Introduction[edit | edit source]
As a participant in this project you will contribute to the creation (or update an existing) page within Physiopedia. You may choose to take part in this project as a personal contribution to your own professional development and/or you may wish to contribute evidence based information to develop this resource for our profession. Your contribution will be reviewed by the Physiopedia team and once complete recognised by the award of a certificate of completion.
If you would like to take part in this project please follow the instructions below.
If you have any questions, please do email us
Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Choose an article from the list below that you would like to develop. Be sure that the article doesn't already have a name next to it.
- At this point you should email Rachael to let her know that you would like to join the project and which page you would like to work on. Please feel free also to ask any questions that you have in relation to this project e.g. if you feel a new page needs adding to the list.
- You will receive an email from the project co-ordinator to confirm you participation in the project and also to confirm the page that you will develop.
- Once you have received this confirmation you are free to get on with working on your page (See content criteria below). You should be complete your work in a word (or similar) document. If you are comfortable working in Physiopedia we are very happy for you to work directly in Physiopedia instead of producing a word document.
- Once you have completed your article and please email the project co-ordinator.
- Your article will be reviewed by the project team and you will be emailed a response of approval or of amendments to be made.
- Once the article has been finally approved, it will be published and you will receive your certificate of completion.
If you have any questions please do email us.
Content criteria[edit | edit source]
The content of your article must include:
- Evidence (where appropriate and possible)
- Images and videos
- A list of open online resources that we can link to
CPD/CE Certification[edit | edit source]
The authors of all articles that are published will be offered a completion certificate to prove their learning and professional development through participation in this project.