Clinical Guidelines: Paediatrics
Page Owner - Jessica Rallings as part of the One Page Project
- Physiotherapy for Cystic Fibrosis in Australia and New Zealand: A Clinical Practice Guideline Button B, Wilson C, Dentice D, Cox N. Middleton A. Respirology Vol, 2016; 21(4): 656-667.
- Chest Physiotherapy for acute bronchiolitis in Children younger than two years of age. Roqué i Figuls M, Giné-Garriga M, Granados Rugeles C, Perrotta C, Vilaró J Cochorane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2016.
- Bronchiectasis: Acute Respiratory Exacerbation. Edwards E, Asher I. Starship Children’s Health Clinical Guideline (2013)
- Guidance for paediatric physiotherapists managing childhood onset spinal cord injuries. Kirsten Hart MSc, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, National Spinal Injury Centre, Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust. (2017)
- Spasticity in Children and Young People with Non-Progressive Brain Disorders: Management of Spasticity and Co-Existing Motor Disorders and their Early Musculoskeletal Complications. National Collaborating Centre for Women’s and Children’s Health (2012).
- Guidelines for Diagnosing and Managing Pediatric Concussion. Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (2014).
- Evaluation and Management of Children and Adolescents with Sports-Related Concussion. Healthy Active Living and Sports Medicine Committee, Canadian Paediatric Society. Paediatr Child Health, 2012; 17(1): 31-37.
- Evidence-based Clinical Care Guideline for Management of Idiopathic Toe Walking. Le Cras S, Bouck J, Brausch S, Taylor-Haas A; Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Guideline 040, pages 1-17 (2011).
- Evidence-based Clinical Care Guidelines for Conservative Management of Lateral Patellar Dislocations and Instability. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Centre 2014. Guideline 44, pages 1-30.
- Exercise therapy in juvenile idiopathic Arthritis Takken T, Van Brussel M, Engelbert RH.H., van der Net JJ, Kuis W, Helders PPJM. Cochorane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2008.
- Management of Infants and Children with Congenital Talipes Equinovarus Agency for Clinical Innovation - NSW Health (2014) Reviewed 2019.
- Burns Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Guidelines Clinical Practice Guidelines 1st Edition. Bricknell J, Chan W, Darton A, Edmondson R, Iddamalgoda T, Katsu A, Lawrence E, Li A, Mckittrick A, McSweeney M, Templeton C, Toose C, Wardrope L, Wicks S. Statewide Burn Injury Service. (2014).
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Children with Specific Chronic Health Conditions: Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Hemophilia, Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis. Philpott J, Houghton K, Luke A. Paediatr Child Health, 2010; 15(4): 213-225