Category:PREP Content Development Project
This project aims to develop content related to refuge health. The intention is to populate the site with practical, credible and thought-provoking information and knowledge that physiotherapists should have to effectively work with people with refugee experience. Much of this content development has been guided by the Physiotherapy and Refugee Education Project (PREP) and will form part of the content for the PREP online course which will take place from 18 January 2021.
Anyone is welcome to join in this project. You can read more about the PREP Content Development Project here.
Pages in category "PREP Content Development Project"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Child Health Conditions and Migration
- Considerations For Working With Children with Refugee Experience
- Considerations for Working with LGBTQIA+ Refugees
- Considerations for Working with Older People with Refugee Experience
- Cultural Competence in the Refugee Context
- Culturally Sensitive Palliative Care and Beliefs about Dying