This category contains pages related to the rehabilitation needs of displaced persons and refugees. It contains practical, credible and thought-provoking information and knowledge that physiotherapists should have to effectively work with people who have been displaced whether through war and conflict, insecurity, disasters, poverty or to find work
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Refugees (empty)
Pages in category "Displaced Persons"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Child Health Conditions and Migration
- Considerations For Working With Displaced Children
- Considerations for Working with Displaced Older Persons
- Considerations for Working with Displaced Persons with a Disability
- Considerations for Working with LGBTQIA+ Displaced Persons
- Considerations for Working with Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Cultural Competence and Access to Healthcare for Displaced Persons
- Culture and Communication