Accessing Your Transcripts
[edit | edit source]
Academic transcripts list your complete academic history, degree awarded, a breakdown of grades and your overall grade and conferring date. A transcript is required to provide evidence to future employers, here or abroad, regarding your experience and results to date.
- There is a fee of €22 for two original hard copies which also includes the cost of postage.
- Transcripts can be ordered by downloading the application form at http://www.ucd.ie/registry/adminservices/studentdesk/documents/transcriptapp08.pdf and submitting this to the Student Desk. This form can be submitted by the following:
- Post: Student Desk, Tierney Building, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Email: [email protected] (scan copy required as need signature of applicant)
- Fax: +353 1 7161284
- Applications must be filled out by student/applicant only and not by third party.
- The best time of the year to order your transcripts is October with November being the busiest time. On average it takes 4 working days for the transcripts to be processed and posted out.
- You can also call directly into the Student Desk in the Tierney Building to collect your transcript in person.
- It is possible to order transcripts prior to qualification but these transcripts will not be a complete reflection of your degree.