Student in physical therapy at Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Completing my second year of physical therapy. I graduated highscool with a degree in science/ languages. I hope to make a meaninful contribute to the Physio- community.
Add your full name here
Add a bit about yourself here.
Add your professional education here.
List the professional bodies that you are affiliated with here.
Add any professional appointments here, for example if you site on the board of any professional bodies or clinical interest groups.
List your publications here.
List any websites that you are involved with here.
If you wish you can add your contact details here. Please be aware that any details you publish here will be made public so make careful consideration of the details that you are making available.
This User is a member of the Musculoskeletal / Orthopaedic group
Breathing Disorders and Respiratory Muscle Training
In this month's Members topic we explore the topics of breathing dysfunction and the training of respiratory muscles with exclusive access to:
- 2 FREE chapters from the new book Recognizing and Treating Breathing Disorders
- 2 FREE chapters from the new book Respiratory Muscle Training
- 3 FREE journal articles from Manual therapy and J. of Bodywork and Mov. Therapies
- Interviews with topic experts Leon Chaitow and Alison McConnell
- 2 quizzes to test your knowledge on breathing disorders and respiratory training