To make links on a page follow the steps below.
- Click on the Edit tab to edit your page.
- Using your mouse highlight the words that you intend to turn into the link.
- Then click on the insert/edit link button.
- A pop-up box will appear. Type the name of the internal Physiopedia page that you are linking to or the external web page in the 'link' box.
When you have entered the first three letters in the link box an automatic search for pages will begin in the 'Automatic search results' box below. If the page that you want to link to already exists in Physiopedia it will appear, select that page.
- Click OK button to save and your new link will appear on the page that you are editing.
- Click the Save page button at the bottom of the page
Your new link will now take you to the page that you are linking to.
For more information read the mediawiki help page on links.