About Me[edit | edit source]
I am a Physiotherapist from Nigeria.
I bagged my degree in Bachelor of medical rehabilitation (BMR) in physiotherapy in the year 2012 and in 2014/16, I did a master's program in cardiopulmonary physiotherapy at University of Ibadan.
Currently, I work in a rehabilitation centre and I am a registered member of Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Board of Nigeria (MRTBN). I run a clubfoot clinic once a week at my place of work.
My area of interest includes but not limited to physical activity promotion, cardiorespiratory health, and clubfoot management.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Master of Science in Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy (2014-2016)
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
- Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation in Physiotherapy (2007-2012)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State, Nigeria
Professional Affiliations[edit | edit source]
Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Board of Nigeria
Nigeria Society of Physiotherapist
Professional Appointments[edit | edit source]
I am working as a physiotherapist in Daughters of Charity Rehabilitation centre, Edo state, Nigeria.
Physiopedia Badge[edit | edit source]
Publications[edit | edit source]
- Relationship between Performance-Oriented Mobility Assessment and Ankle Range of Motion in the Elderly
Where you can find me[edit | edit source]