Name: Sazia Queyam,PT[edit | edit source]
".....with knowledge comes the responsibility to serve the higher purpose of living."
Work Experience:[edit | edit source]
I completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2015 from Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences, Jaipur. Post my integrated internship, I started my career as a Subject Matter Expert(SME-Physiotherapist) and worked in TATA Interactive Services (Mumbai, Location) on a project of McGraw-Hill Education. It involved creating, editing, designing e-learning course related to Athlete Fitness and Wellness. That 2-month long project gave me exceptional exposure to work as a team with Content editors, Instructional Designers, Animators, Business Managers, and other professionals of varied academic backgrounds.
In 2016, I joined GOQii( Fitness wearable company), as Fitness and Lifestyle Coach(remote) and got on-job training to handle National users/clients empowering them to lead a healthy active life by mentoring virtually.
In 2017, I joined HealthifyMe ( Health and Wellness App) as Physiotherapy consultant and Fitness Trainer( remote). This is my current job. Here, I get to coach hundreds of National and International users on a daily basis.
My transition from Physiotherapy core field to Fitness and Wellness was very seamless. Both genres advocate the need for preventive strategies and after-ailment care. My interest lies in utilizing real time and past data of users/patients/clients to give the best outcome possible applying evidence-based practice and my academic expertise.
I am here on Physiopedia, as I believe my profession demands up-to-date knowledge, teamwork, awareness of global health trends, learning patient care soft-skills and overall humanizing the field of preventive and rehabilitative care to make people of this planet a lot healthier, happier, productive and lead a life of high quality
About Me:[edit | edit source]
I am a curious lifelong learner who loves exploring, creating, discovering new possibilities. My proactive work attitude is based on the thought of "Practice what you preach". I took this wonderful field of physiotherapy out of my love for sports and human biology.
My patients/clients testimonials quote me as a strong proactive motivator, empathetic therapist and a creative problem-solver.
Reading academic or non-fiction literature, learning new skills online, exercising is my ideal way of utilizing time.
Other than academics my interests are Drawing, Sketching, Calligraphy, Journaling to name a few.
Education:[edit | edit source]
- B.P.T ( Bachelor Of Physiotherapy) from Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences.(2009-2014)
- Internship from Govt. Hospital MBS, Kota. (2015)
Other Qualifications:[edit | edit source]
- Certified Pre and Post Natal Fitness Instructor.
- Certified Pilates Instructor.
- Certified Health Coach.
Physiopedia Badge:[edit | edit source]
Workshop/CME/Certification:[edit | edit source]
- Workshop on Advanced Rehabilitation Technology in Management of Children with Cerebral Palsy.
- Introduction to Bioethics (GeorgetownX-edX MOOC).
- Behavioral Medicine: A Key to Better Health ( Karolinska Institutet-edX MOOC).
Awards/Achievements:[edit | edit source]
- Numerous prizes in sports competitions of school and college ( Relay, Sprint, High-Jump, Volleyball, etc).
- Won dozens of prizes in Co-Curricular competitions of school and college ( Drawing, Painting, Extempore, Story-writing, Poetry, etc).
- Best Reader of School (2006).
- Represented school in North Zone Athletic Meet (2003).
Professional Affiliations:[edit | edit source]
Fitness Coach/Trainer/Physiotherapy consultant at HealthifyMe Wellness Products and Services Private Limited.
Where you can find me:[edit | edit source]
HealthifyMe Coach-Sazia Queyam