About Me:[edit | edit source]
I qualified as clinical physiotherapist with a First Class degree from the Department of Physiotherapy, Father Muller College of Allied Health Sciences affiliated under the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences . On completion of my undergraduate studies, I was felicitated for securing the highest marks in all subjects throughout four years and also awarded as the Best Outgoing Graduate from my batch. I am eager to secure challenging roles concerned with neuro-rehabilitation. I also have a keen interest for research in the neuro rehabilitation sector.My studies along with my internship have provided me with a broad proficiency in clinical physiotherapy assessment and conventional treatment techniques.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Father Muller College of Allied Health Sciences, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India - First Class(2016-2021).
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Awarded for securing Highest marks (overall) in Bachelor of Physiotherapy University Examinations.
- Awarded for securing Highest marks (overall) in Physiotherapy subjects.
- Awarded as the Best Outgoing Graduate for the year 2020.
- Awarded for securing 1st place Undergraduate Category, Scientific Poster Presentation in 'Confluence 2019'
- Awarded for securing 3rd place Undergraduate Category, Scientific Poster Presentation in 'Neurotrauma and Rehabilitation'
Posters[edit | edit source]
- WHAT'S BUZZING IN VR? Use of haptics in virtual rehabilitation of hand function after stroke: a literature review. 
- CORDially BALANCEd? Use of virtual reality in neurorehabilitation of balance after traumatic spinal cord injury: a literature review. 
Where you can find me[edit | edit source]
I appreciate meeting new people and discussing issues that are important to the development of physical therapy. Please feel free to look me up! I can be reached at: www.linkedin.com/in/rochelle-dsouza-37a3901a9. I also have a profile page with Research Gate.
Physiopedia Contributions[edit | edit source]
- Haptics in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Anterior Cord Syndrome
- Castell’s Percussion Test
- Boxer's Fracture
- Vascular Rehabilitation
- Alexander Technique
- Post Laryngectomy Stoma Care