Teach a Course
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Learning Objectives[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
What are the Learning Environments?[edit | edit source]
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning
- Traditional Classroom
What are the Instructional Methods and Learning Activities?[edit | edit source]
- Teacher Centered Learning
- Cooperative Learning and Inquiry Based Learning
- Collaborative learning, Team based learning, Problem based learning, Case based learning and Critical thinking
- Game Based Learning
- Experiential Learning
- Simulated Experience
- Clinical Experience
How will the Teaching and Learning be Modified for Inclusivity?[edit | edit source]
How will the Learner be Evaluated?[edit | edit source]
The learner should be evaluated using formative and summative techniques. Formative assessment is the ongoing assessment of learning during the learning process used to monitor learning and identify gaps. Summative assessment is the final assessment used to assessed the learning outcome.
- Learner self assessment
- Assessment of didactic learning
- Written assignment
- Written examination and quizzes
- Assessment of performance based learning
- Web-Based Assessment
- Discussion forums
- Game based assessment
What is the Assessment Scheme?[edit | edit source]
The assessment scheme should include
- When will the assessment take place?
- What assessment methods will be used?
- How will the assessments be weighted within the overall course?
- Who is responsible for conducting the assessments?
- What resources are needed for the assessments?
- Which environments will the assessments be conducted?
Reflection[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- bulleted list
- numbered list
References[edit | edit source]