User talk:Daniele Barilla
Welcome to Physiopedia!
Welcome to the team!
Set up your professional online profile
Once you have logged in to the Physiopedia website you will be able to make edits to Physiopedia pages. To get you started we recommend that you set up your Physiopedia Profile page. This is a great place to keep an up to date online profile where you can demonstrate your professional activitiy to your patients, colleagues and potential employers. You can access your profile page by clicking on your name at the top of the sidebar under Personal tools.
If you need help with this take a look at our Help Tutorials - http://www.physio-pedia.com/Help:User_Tutorials
Contribute to the Physiopedia content
Everyone has something to contribute to Physiopedia. Imagine what we could build if everybody created and kept up to date just one page, the largest physiotherapy and physical therapy online textbook in the world! Join us, be a part of this project for our profession:
- Read a new piece of research - add it to related pages in Physiopedia.
- Have an unpublished dissertation or case study - publish it in Physiopedia.
- Learnt something new from a mentor - be sure that your new knowledge is available to all in Physiopedia.
- Have expert knowledge - improve and update pages in your topic area.
Don't forget our Help Tutorials - http://www.physio-pedia.com/Help:User_Tutorials
Connect with us
Join us on you favourite social media platform:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/physiopedia
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/physiopedia
- Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2537549
GET REGULAR UPDATES
Check our online magazine, Physiospot - http://www.physiospot.com
Sign up for our email newsletter - http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=b8s4z9fab&p=oi&m=1105780001633&sit=5g4bpkbgb