The responsibility of the Quiz Master is to ensure that specified pages are complete, have completed the peer review process. They will need to improve and update content where needed and produce a set of quiz questions for that page.
For this role you must have:
- completed the Volunteer Orientation.
- be confident in content creation in Physiopedia.
- a qualified physiotherapist or physical therapist.
The E-Learning Manager
- You are expected to produce quiz questions for a least 4 pages per month.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
Physiopedia has a Read4Credit project where users can take a quiz at the end of reading each page and gain certification for a good level of understanding of that topic.
You should choose at least 4 pages in each month related to our monthly topic (of which you will be made aware by email).
For each page you must:
- Ensure that the page is up to date with good evidence based content and meets our Quality Standards. Please review the page and add content, update and/or improve the page where necessary.
- Produce 10-20 quiz questions related to the page content (multiple choice, multiple response and true/false question types). Once you have done this send a link to the page and the quiz questions to the E-Leanring Manager.
- Finally add the 'Quiz' template to the page just above the References.