Patient Guides Editor
Job Description[edit | edit source]
It is the responsibility of the Patient Guides Editor to add guides to the Patient Guides section and to related Physiopedia pages.
Principally the Patient Guides Editor will:
- ensure the main Patient Guides page is informative and up-to-date.
- ensure all patient guide pages are kept organized, up-to-date, and categorized in the Patient Guides category.
- ensure all pages in the Patient Guides category are appropriate.
- monitor the internet for new patient guides and publications.
- add new patient guides as the come available.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation.
Responsible to[edit | edit source]
Expectations[edit | edit source]
- You are expected to ensure that all patient guides pages are kept up-to-date.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
For further assistance, please contact the Content Manager.