Clinical Guidelines Editor
Job Description[edit | edit source]
It is the responsibility of the Clinical Guidelines Editor to add guidelines to the Clinical Guidelines section and to related Physiopedia pages.
Principally the Clinical Guidelines Editor will:
- ensure the main Clinical Guidelines page is informative and up-to-date.
- ensure all clinical guidelines pages are organized, up-to-date, and categorized in the Clinical Guidelines category.
- ensure all pages in the Clinical Guidelines category are appropriate.
- monitor the internet for new clinical guidelines and publications.
- add new clinical guidelines as they come available.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation.
Responsible to[edit | edit source]
Expectations[edit | edit source]
- You are expected to ensure that all clinical guidelines pages are kept up-to-date.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
For further assistance, please contact the Content Manager.