Category:One Page Project
This category relates to the project One Page Project where individual physiotherapists and physical therapists all over the world are taking responsibility for one page in Physiopedia.
It's a global collaborative effort to keep Physiopedia up to date for ever. From this experience, you are likely to gain new profession-related knowledge and also to advance your digital skills. You will be contributing to your own continuing education and professional development, and we can provide evidence to support this (a certificate) which you can add it to your professional portfolio. In addition to all of this, you can feel good knowing that you have contributed to our global profession by playing an important role in building and maintaining the quality of this professional resource for our global profession.
To find out more visit One Page Project
Pages in category "One Page Project"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Pain Neuroscience Education (PNE)
- Palmar Interossei
- Pediatric Evaluation of Disability
- Pelvic Floor and Other Pelvic Disorders
- Physical Activity and Pregnancy
- Physical Activity in Ageing and Falls
- Physiotherapy Management of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Placement Education (Clinical Education)
- Principles of Pain Management