The responsibility of the Administration Assistant is to support the Physiopedia Directors in the day to day running of the Physiopedia project.
- Completed the Volunteer Orientation.
- Demonstrated a good understanding of editing the wikitext.
- You are expected to be professional and responsive at all times.
- You are expected to make a good effort to complete your monthly tasks as provided.
- You must keep in contact with the Adminstration Manager to inform them of your progress on a regular basis.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
You will work closely with and be in direct communication with the Administration Manager who will task you with jobs to complete. These tasks might be related to any particular aspect of running and development of Physiopedia and it's related projects (Physiospot, The Latest).
For each task:
- You will receive an email from one of the Administration Manager outlining a task for you to complete each month. The email will contain a description of the task and a prefered completion date.
- You will respond to the email as soon as possible to indicate that you have received the email and are happy to and capable of completing the task. If you don't feel that you are able to do the task for what ever reason you should say so.
- Whilst completing the task you should directly communicate with the Director who provided the task to ask questions.
- Once the task is complete you should email the Director who sent the task to inform them that the task is complete and also include relevant links. If whilst completing the task you have encountered problems or other ideas and suggestions please include them in this email.
You resonsibilty to us:
- You will tell us if you are unable to contribute to your voluntary role at any time for what ever reason.
- You will act professionally at all times including your online presence.
- You will provide us feedback on this role so that we may develop the role to make it mutually beneficial for all involved
- You will complete you activity report at the end of every month.
Our responsibility to you:
- We will provide you with professionally beneficial and rewarding tasks at all times.
- We will respect that you are a volunteer and will allow you to contribute in your own time and at your own pace.
- We will act professionally at all times including our own online presence.
- We will respond to your activity reports with feedback every month.