Practice Education Coordinator for the School of Physiotherapy at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). I graduated with my BSc at Trinity College Dublin in 1999 and received my MSc in Sports Physiotherapy from University College Dublin in 2008. My post-graduate research focused on the area of ankle dorsiflexion during gait.
BSc. (Hons) Physio 1999
MSc. (Sports) Physio 2008
Chartered Physiotherapist (MISCP)
Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
Editor-in-Chief Firsthand, the magazine of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP) and Chair of the Publications Committee
Member of the ISCP Executive Board and Council
Member of the Editorial Board of Physiotherapy Ireland, the scientific journal of the ISCP
List your publications here.
List any websites that you are involved with here.
Breathing Disorders and Respiratory Muscle Training
In this month's Members topic we explore the topics of breathing dysfunction and the training of respiratory muscles with exclusive access to:
- 2 FREE chapters from the new book Recognizing and Treating Breathing Disorders
- 2 FREE chapters from the new book Respiratory Muscle Training
- 3 FREE journal articles from Manual therapy and J. of Bodywork and Mov. Therapies
- Interviews with topic experts Leon Chaitow and Alison McConnell
- 2 quizzes to test your knowledge on breathing disorders and respiratory training