Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- Opportunities for Regenerative Rehabilitation and Advanced Technologies in Physical Therapy: Perspective From Academia
- Patellofemoral Pain in Adolescence and Adulthood: Same Same, but Different?
- Finding Purpose In The Worlds Most Challenging Contexts
- Effects of the combined PNF and deep breathing exercises on the ROM and the VAS score of a frozen shoulder patient: Single case study.
- Interventions to aid patient adherence to physiotherapist prescribed self-management strategies: A systematic review
- Does the use of a university lecturer as a visiting tutor support learning and assessment during physiotherapy students? clinical placements? A survey of higher education institution providers
- Comparison of patients in three different rehabilitation settings after knee or hip arthroplasty: a natural observational, prospective study.
- Evaluation, Treatment, and Rehabilitation Implications of the Infrapatellar Fat Pad.
- Managing Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents: A Clinical Review
- Black Friday Ideas for Upper Extremity Dysfunction
Most Popular Articles
- Search result - ( 550925 views )
- Adhesive Capsulitis - ( 272486 views )
- Breast Cancer - ( 250052 views )
- Auscultation - ( 242504 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 220572 views )
- Sandbox - ( 214818 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 211431 views )
- Articles - ( 193543 views )
- Cervicogenic Headache - ( 189881 views )
- Supraspinatus tendonitis - ( 181215 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- QMU Project Group 4 (Marianne Adams) - [ 22:24, 30 November 2015 ]
- QMU Project Group 1 (Hetvi Kara) - [ 22:19, 30 November 2015 ]
- QMU Project Group 6 (Mary Graham) - [ 21:50, 30 November 2015 ]
- QMU Project Group 3 (Sadaf Jahed) - [ 21:44, 30 November 2015 ]
- QMU Project Group 5 (Karen Feeney) - [ 21:23, 30 November 2015 ]
- QMU Project Group 2 (Martin Fitheridge) - [ 21:00, 30 November 2015 ]
- Facial and Dental Injuries in Sports Medicine (Caitlyn Yount) - [ 20:30, 30 November 2015 ]