Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge, a collaborative community project to educate and professionally develop...
...this is our contribution to global health.
All content is free to view for anyone
All physiotherapists can get involved
Join us as a professional, educational, clinical or corporate partner
Latest from Physiospot, our online magazine
- What is the role of exercise in pregnant women?
- Video: How can you increase the use of exercise in neurology patients?
- Elevated C-reactive protein levels at ICU discharge as a predictor of ICU outcome
- Prospective comparison of running injuries between shod and barefoot runners
- Watch a short documentary on hope and artificial limbs
- Identifying Uncontrolled Movement in People With Amputations
- New ?Understanding Pain? course in Physiopedia Plus
- Hamstring and quadriceps isokinetic strength deficits are weak risk factors for hamstring strain injuries: A 4-year cohort study.
- Estimating energy expenditure in critically ill patients
- Level 2 ? Movement Efficiency for the Low Back and Hip
Most Popular Articles
- Search result - ( 711324 views )
- Adhesive Capsulitis - ( 309847 views )
- Breast Cancer - ( 274849 views )
- Auscultation - ( 270098 views )
- Sandbox - ( 260298 views )
- Axillary Nerve Injury - ( 253902 views )
- Supraspinatus tendonitis - ( 238960 views )
- Articles - ( 233130 views )
- Accessory Navicular Bone - ( 232951 views )
- Cervicogenic Headache - ( 212476 views )
Recently Updated Articles
- A multidisciplinary approach to a typical transtibial amputation: Amputee Case Study (Tarina van der Stockt) - [ 19:28, 4 May 2016 ]
- High-level rehabilitation: Amputee Case Study (Tarina van der Stockt) - [ 19:17, 4 May 2016 ]
- Post-Operative Assesment and Mangement of a Transtibial Amputation: Amputee Case Study (Tarina van der Stockt) - [ 19:02, 4 May 2016 ]
- Physical activity (Anna Lowe) - [ 10:49, 4 May 2016 ]
- Cyclist's palsy (Evan Thomas) - [ 07:28, 4 May 2016 ]
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury (Evan Thomas) - [ 07:26, 4 May 2016 ]
- Hamstring Strain (Evan Thomas) - [ 07:17, 4 May 2016 ]