Hello, my name is... George
I am a rotational physiotherapist working for Barts Health, London. I am working Gastrointestinal and Liver wards as part of the medical team. I perform initial assessment and plan discharges of elderly patients and those who are respiratory compromised.
I have been involved in Physiopedia since January 2016, I am a co-ordinator on the anatomy project and I am a facilitator with volunteer orientation
I want to learn more about:
- Evidence based practice
- Psychological interventions
- MSc Physiotherapy, University of Southampton, 2016
- BSc Sports & Exercise Sciences, University of Birmingham, 2012
Worsley PR, Prudden G, Gower G, Bader DL. Investigating the effects of strap tension during non-invasive ventilation mask application: a combined biomechanical and biomarker approach. Medical Devices (Auckland, NZ). 2016;9:409-417. doi:10.2147/MDER.S121712.
What I do on Physiopedia
- New content and content review
- I made a YouTube video during my volunteer orientation
- Occasionally I Blog