UCD Final Year Project: What Next? 2012
Welcome to University College Dublin's final year project. This project is part of the coursework for the final year Physiotherapy Practice module. It is a problem based learning module aimed at consolidating the professional development of physiotherapists. The aim is for a group of students to design a resource that will be useful and accessible to colleagues for exploration of options post graduation. The focus of this project is to provide an update on last years information.
- To produce a novel and engaging resource
- To produce a resource that would be accessible and attractive to the audience at which it is aimed i.e. new graduate physiotherapists
- To present useful, contemporary information that would be valuable to physiotherapy colleagues
Dr. Tara Cusack Dip Physio, M Med Sc., PhD
March - May 2012
- Where to get help?
- Curriculum Vitae
- The Panel
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
In this month's Members topic we are exploring the foot and ankle with a focus on achilles tendinopathy. This month we have exclusive access to:
- 2 FREE chapters from text books Maitland's Peripheral Manipulation by Hengeveld & Banks 2014 and A Practical Approach to Orthopaedic Medicine by Atkins, Kerr and Goodlad. 2010
- 4 FREE journal articles from The Foot
- An interview with Maitland expert Elly Hengeveld