Guide to Starting a Project
Once you have decided that you would like to start a project in Physiopedia the first thing to do is contact Rachael and express your interest in becoming involved.
This will start the ball rolling and we will discuss how we can make your ideas work for you in Physiopedia. We are open to all ideas and will try our best to make them work wherever possible.
It is helpful if you can supply us with some of the following information during our initial discussions:
- Your name
- Your organisation or institution
- Description of the intended project
- The project leaders/tutors
- Who are your project participants
- How many participants are there
- When will the project start
- What is the intended end date for the project
- Whether you intend to gather feedback from the participants
Once we have agreed on a structure for your Project and you have provided this information we will set you up with a project page (similar to this one) and provide you with any templates that may be appropriate for you to use.
We will provide you with full support throughout your project and are available for online tutorials if desired.